Though there are very few blenders out there which specialize in making frozen drinks, our Margaritaville margarita makers reviews will show you that these margarita blenders fill the gap extraordinarily well.
If you’re on the lookout for the perfect frozen concoction machine for your next party, look no further. Among the small appliances that make high-quality frozen drinks, these margarita blenders stand on their own. They’re party animals, and as far as they’re concerned, the world is their oyster!
Margaritaville Margarita Machine DM1000 Main Features
Let’s first take a look at the main features of the DM1000 Key West frozen drink maker to give you a good idea of what these margarita makers are all about. We’ll then take a look at other models and compare. Here’s what makes these frozen drink machines stand out:
- Substantial ice reservoir holds enough ice to make two pitchers of frozen drinks
- Large sturdy glass jar can blend up to 36 ounces at once
- Stainless steel accent trim
- Durable housing
- Automatically mixes correct proportions of ice and ingredients
- Simple Front Access Controls to select 1, 2 or 3 drink option
- Automatic drink cycles for margaritas only
- Stable Footprint
- Comfortable Handle
- Drip-free Spout
- Dishwasher safe blending jar, jar lid and blending blade
- Includes four coasters
The DM1000 comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Margaritaville DM2000 Premium Frozen Drink Maker
Just like the DM1000, the DM2000 also features a 32-ounce jug, produces the same high-quality drinks and is as easy to clean. But it goes a little further in order to make your life easier. The Fiji margarita blender clearly aims at dazzling your guests, and he is well equipped to do just that:
- An ice hopper capacity twice as large as that of the original DM1000 allows you to make three pitchers at once, so you can enjoy your company without worrying as much about constant refills;
- Choose the number of drinks you want, whether like a full pitcher or one, two or three drinks;
- Fully pre-programmed drink cycles offers four different settings for perfect margaritas, daiquiris, mudslides or smoothies, compared to the single ‘margaritas’ option of the DM1000;
- Additional manual controls let you customize the amount of shaving or blending to your personal tastes;
- Brushed metallic finish coupled with stainless steel accents;
- Equipped with 550 watts of power and a grounded three-prong plug, the DM2000 has the commercial UL approval for use both in the home or restaurant setting, tangible proof that he’s a serious contender among margarita blenders. The best commercial margarita machines you can find.
DM1000: 15-2/3 x 11 x 21 inches
DM2000: 14 x 9 x 20 inches
The DM1000 comes with four coasters to help you avoid those nasty rings from drink glasses on your furniture.
What Are the Best Margarita Maker Machines?
Consumer ratings are a great indication of what actual owners of these frozen drink machines think of their purchases. The DM1000 gets the highest ratings, but the DM2000 is not far behind.
Pros and Cons
- Restaurant Quality Frozen Concoctions
The powerful Margaritaville blenders are perfectly designed to make fantastic restaurant-quality frozen concoctions consistently. They automatically shave ice (the key to a consistent drink) to leave you with perfect drinks – no more of those nasty chunks of ice!
- Easy to use
Simply fill the top ice container with ice, add your ingredients to the jar, and press a button. These clever appliances will take care of all the hard work for you.
- Easy to clean, ensuring they get used more often
- Stable footprint so they don’t wander all over the counter
- Simple front access controls make these margarita blenders easy to manage
- Comfortable handle makes them easy to handle
- Convenient drip-free spout
- Outstanding Drink Quality
Thanks to the fantastic design of these blenders they really do produce frozen drinks which are second to none. The automatic system which both shaves ice and adds the correct amount of ice from the reservoir depending on what drink you’re making really does make for perfect frozen drinks every time.
- Easy Operation
All you have to do is put ice in the reservoir, pour your drink mixture into the main jug, set the machine to how many servings you would like, and then sit back and let this margarita machine take care of the rest.
- Easy to Clean
One of the main drawbacks of using some appliances stems from the hassle of cleaning them. But that is not the case with these frozen drink blenders, since most of the components are dishwasher safe and those that aren’t can be quickly cleaned up with the quick wipe of a cloth.
- Pretty noisy during operation
A complaint which is common unfortunately when dealing with blenders, but generally not a deal killer unless you plan on using this appliance while the kids are sleeping.
- Pitcher lid not dishwasher friendly
Although the lid for the pitcher is deemed “dishwasher safe”, you might want to wash it by hand as an otherwise very satisfied customer saw the color turn a nasty mottled shade after only one cycle in the dishwasher.
Where to Find Margaritaville Margarita Machines
Amazon is one of the best places to shop for a Margaritaville margarita maker as they offer a great selection and competitive pricing. Shop online, and you might even get free shipping in the bargain!Share This!